|Shopping cart is empty.|
- $2,540.00 Price Each
- Select Option:
The ZV40,000 SmokeMaker
The ZV40,000 produces a non-toxic smoke effect, using a highly refined mineral oil-fluid. Its 20" ball-bearing wheels and knobby-pneumatic tires provide excellent mobility. Our two-stage heating system helps create a swelling-puffy smoke effect rated at approx. 40,000 cubic feet per minute. Perfect for Military and Firefighter training applications.
- One year limited warranty
- No external power needed
- Adjustable height handle
- Big 3" mouth on formulation tank for easy filling
- Low maintenance, easy start Briggs & Stratton engine
- Kick stand for stable parking
- Rated at approximately 40,000 cubic feet per minute
- Formulation Output Controllable: 0-6 gallons per hour (Dry fog, 4 gallons per hour)
- Fog Particle Size Controllable: 0-50 microns
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, Heavy duty, 4-cycle, 5 H.P.
- Fuel: Lead-free gasoline Type
- Thermal Fogger: Using oil-based Fluids
- First Stage: "Friction-disc" that pre-heats oil based formula
- Second Stage: Exposure to hot exhaust air-blast
- Filter: Is both Cleanable and / or Replaceable
- Flameless low temperature Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.5 gallon
- Formulation Tank Capacity: 5 gallons (Accessible, extra-large fill area reduces spillage)
- Engine Running Time: 1.25 hours
- Starter: Manual
- Shipping Dimensions: (L)25" (H)21" (W)25"
- Weight: 63 pounds / Shipping Weight 68 pounds
RECOMMENDED SMOKE FLUIDS FOR THIS MACHINE
Shipping and Total
Shipping and total are not final and may vary due to location or other conditions. The rates displayed are usually for the contiguous USA and Canada by USPS. We will contact you before charging or shipping if the total is adjusted.